The leading global voice
We play a major role in bringing the CV community together to drive transformational change.
Together we are stronger
By 2025, our aim is to reduce premature deaths from CVD by at least 25%.
Join the fight
Become a WHF member and help us to build global commitment to address cardiovascular health at the policy level.
We convene and connect our members
To share science, best practice and resources, acting as a global thought leader and catalyst for positive change.
Celebrate World Heart Day
The biggest global awareness-raising campaign for CVD.
Attend the Congress
Join world leaders in heart health, share ideas, network with specialists.
Advocating for heart health
We lead the global advocacy effort for action to prevent, control and reduce the global burden of CVD.
All our programmes and partnerships are aimed at creating awareness of CVD as a priority issue across the globe.
Find out more about our and our members’ work around the world.
Explore everything from toolkits, videos and infographics, to policy reports, factsheets and more.
The World Congress of Cardiology & Cardiovascular Health 2018 (WCC 2018) will offer a rich opportunity for sharing, networking and exchanging ideas, information and learning that will ultimately accelerate our fight against premature mortality from cardiovascular disease.
WHF member organizations are entitled to an attractive range of benefits. To qualify for the below mentioned advantages, you must be a fully paid and recognised member organization of the World Heart Federation.
We look forward to seeing you in Dubai and we wish you a memorable WCC experience!
• A 9 sq m exhibition booth at favourable 1,600 AED rate (excl. VAT) which includes a shell scheme frame, fascia board for organization name, lighting, electrical supply, 1 table and 2 chairs;
• 2 free of charge exhibitor passes for your staff to manage the booth.
Hurry up! Space is limited and will be offered on a first come, first served basis.
Download the floor plan
Book your exhibition space
All WHF (paid) member organizations confirming their attendance to WCC 2018 are entitled to three free registrations and up to seven discounted ones!
Claim them now to join us and meet with your peers from around the world as well as the extended World Heart Federation network of health care professionals, civil society and government representatives.
Simply contact our congress team at firstname.lastname@example.org to get the member special registration code.
How does the code work? Connect to the WCC registration portal. On the “Contact Information” page, “Attendance” section, answer ‘Yes‘ to the following question: “Do you have a code?” and enter the code on the designated box.
As part of the WHF family, your organization is invited to:
• Display and promote your activities via leaflets/ brochures on a dedicated corner;
• Give a presentation in The Arena, an interactive auditorium located in the heart of the exhibition hall;
• Showcase your organization and flagship projects on the WHF members’ screen.
We are delighted to invite you to participate to the first forum for non-medical professionals.
The two-days forum will bring together those involved in leading international, regional, national or local foundations and associations related to cardiovascular disease, and will create a platform to share success stories and consider best practice implementation.
Stay tuned; more details will be available soon!
Preferential rates for meeting rooms – prices available upon request.
Please contact the congress team at email@example.com should you have any question or need more information.
• Exclusive access to the members’ lounge, a dedicated space for members to meet and network;
• Invitation to attend WHF General Assembly;
• All members are invited to meet WHF Board members and staff on the booth during the opening reception;
• Invitation to attend the faculty reception (maximum of two per association).
WCC 2018 Promotion toolkit now available!