WHF member organizations are entitled to an attractive range of benefits. To qualify for the below mentioned advantages, you must be a fully paid and recognised member organization of the World Heart Federation.
We look forward to seeing you in Dubai and we wish you a memorable WCC experience!
Discover and enjoy the WCC exclusive benefits!
Booth space offering a central networking point for your members, colleagues and peers:
• A 9 sq m exhibition booth at favourable 1,600 AED rate (excl. VAT) which includes a shell scheme frame, fascia board for organization name, lighting, electrical supply, 1 table and 2 chairs;
• 2 free of charge exhibitor passes for your staff to manage the booth.
Hurry up! Space is limited and will be offered on a first come, first served basis.
All WHF (paid) member organizations confirming their attendance to WCC 2018 are entitled to three free registrations and up to seven discounted ones!
Claim them now to join us and meet with your peers from around the world as well as the extended World Heart Federation network of health care professionals, civil society and government representatives.
How does the code work? Connect to the WCC registration portal. On the “Contact Information” page, “Attendance” section, answer ‘Yes‘ to the following question: “Do you have a code?” and enter the code on the designated box.
Promotional opportunities on WHF booth
As part of the WHF family, your organization is invited to:
• Display and promote your activities via leaflets/ brochures on a dedicated corner;
• Give a presentation in The Arena, an interactive auditorium located in the heart of the exhibition hall;
• Showcase your organization and flagship projects on the WHF members’ screen.
New to WCC 2018: Join our first Meet and Share forum programme
We are delighted to invite you to participate to the first forum for non-medical professionals.
The two-days forum will bring together those involved in leading international, regional, national or local foundations and associations related to cardiovascular disease, and will create a platform to share success stories and consider best practice implementation.
Stay tuned; more details will be available soon!
Preferential rates for meeting rooms – prices available upon request.